Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

just takin advice from a pink box :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ndmofreakingee

ndmofreakingee

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

so i thought to myself *why not make my first post today by saying hello and introducing myself?*

hello! :)

i have to say im super stoked i finally joined this site :) i have no idea why i waited so long when ive found tons of the the answers to lifes questions here (my general computer knowledge level is probably below average for a 22 yr old) -- so i decided to take the plunge and cut the middle man -- no point googling stuff, ripping yer hair out tetris-ing the exact right combination of words for super specific problems and sifting through the same useless articles reposted in 20 million different blogs and forums with 60 pages of answers that either 1. assume you've never heard of safe mode or 2. just feel the need to remind you that your problem sucks and your life is meaningless without a mac, all of which do nothing but cloak the one helpful person --- thank the bleeping lord for bleeping computer :)

ok, so have a good one and thanks very much for existing! haha i dont know, that for sure sounds weird but you know what i mean. im grateful. thats what i mean.
--nikki

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users