Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Missing audio drivers.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Indus

Indus

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

The audio drivers for my Asus Eee PC netbook 1000HE, are missing . How can I install them and from where? What are the possible reasons for this ? Please help. Thanks much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,131 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Eee+PC+1000HE&os=17 , I'd try the oldest driver package first.

Louis

#3 intaki

intaki

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Peace:
ASUS Download - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers ...
I have the same problem but on a desktop. When you go to this site you will be instructed to select your OS. Then your machine will be analysed and a list of missing and outdated drivers will be produced. Your can then choose from the list which drivers you want to download. The downloads will be in .zip format so you will need an app. To open and install. The instructions for installation are clear and easy to follow. I'm no expert but just check this out.IMPORTANT! Make sure you uncheck any of the boxes you don't want. These boxes give you toolbars and who knows what else advertisers try to sneak in. Aki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users