Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet explorer is different?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

So I had ie 10 installed on windows 7 but then I upgraded to windows 8 however I want to use this tutorial http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/use-desktop-mode-in-internet-explorer-10/ but I don't have the same tile on there as in the tutorial How do I fix this?
Hey everyone I'm Allen I am a young web developer/designer/programmer I also help people with computer issues including hardware problems, malware/viruses infections and software conflicts. I am a kind and easy to get along with person so if you need help feel free to ask.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

right click on the start screen and choose show all apps ,down the bottom it should be there somewhere .
when you find it right click on it and choose pinto toolbar ,this will put the other version on the desktop toolbar for use when you are on the desktop

Edited by caperjac, 06 January 2013 - 08:07 AM.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users