Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spamtrojan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hapy

Hapy

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hi all!
I would like to say "Happy New Year". I bought a computer a year ago. Everything is running well (Computer is performing well) but i have bit tricky problem here and i have been looking for sure-fire way solution but didn't find. My problem is, My Computer is sending SPAM which rewarded me a negative IP Reputation.
Of course, after finding no solution i had disposed my Hard Drive and bought a new one to get new IP Address but unfortunately after i formatted the Hard Drive and installed windows 7 from DVD i own, i Connected to the internet. after some hours, i visited Symantec to review my new IP reputation and found its even still sending SPAM. My, gosh! I am so frustrated of what infection is infected to my PC. Do i stay as SPAM sender for ever?
I use Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 which is updated, Spyware search & Destroy (to guard the Host from modification), Spyshelter (AntiKeylogger purpose), ZoneAlarm (Firewall protection) all of those products are up to date and running well, so why my PC is deemed as a Spammer? Do you believe that the DVD am using for installation has been modified by Malware? If yes, i have already tested with even another different version of windows like windows XP sp3 but the problem persists. What to do?
I wish you may lend me a help, even advice is worth.
thanks in advance!

*Moderator Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Queen-Evie*

Edited by Queen-Evie, 04 January 2013 - 05:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 PM

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hello, are you sending mail to all your contacts (and you are not sending it) and is there a copy in your Sent folder?

Or are you sending to strangers?

Edited by boopme, 04 January 2013 - 08:59 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Hapy

Hapy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

Nope! All of my E-mail are clear and are not sending any type of message, apart from the messages i have sent. I geuss this matter is not related to E-mail Addresses because of, i even don't use E-mails mostly. I use my computer for chatting some times and no body else use to access my PC.
Thanks a lot!

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

I would still change my pass word. A good aricle on this HERE.

If you connect wirelessly is your Router secure?
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Hapy

Hapy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

Am sorry, there is no help.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Let's get a deeper look. Please follow this Preparation Guide and post in a new topic.

Let me know if all went well.

#7 Hapy

Hapy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

ok thanks! Sorry for the delay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users