Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Freezing.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 atmidnitewestrike

atmidnitewestrike

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Ok so I've posted on a couple of other forums and I have gotten some help but it has not fixed my problem, my problem like the title suggests is that my computer freezes, it does this at random times when no specific program is open and it puts out a buzzing noise that I recorded. I know for a fact that the problem is not caused by my ram or graphics card because I have tested both sticks of ram and taken my graphics card out and it still freezes. When these freezes happen it either stays just buzzing, it goes silent, or sometimes it even comes out of the freeze. I'm not really sure what to do anymore because I have already ran tests such as memtest and intelburn test and like I said it froze even without my graphics card in. Any help or information would be appreciated.

My computer specs: Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30GHz
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (8-8-8-24)
Motherboard
BIOSTAR Group H61MH (SOCKET 0)
Graphics
FLM-3232 (1280x1024@75Hz)
1023MB GeForce GTX 550 Ti (EVGA)
Hard Drives
932GB Seagate ST31000524AS ATA Device (SATA)
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS70 ATA Device
Audio
High Definition Audio Device

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users