Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error 80004005 - Not Enough Space On Disk

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kenasam

Kenasam

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:57 AM

(Pardon me if this topic exists elsewhere on this forum, but I have not found it if it does).

Good grief, it's always something. Upon trying to access a web site where I have to enter my name and ID number (I've done this for years just fine), I suddenly get a screen that states:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers Error 80004005
[Micorsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Not enough space on disk

I have tried cleaning out cookies and troubleshooting the registry which seems to be fine. I also disabled my firewalls to see if that would help, which it did not. I shut down the computer and rebooted, but still get the error message when going to the web site. The error occurs no matter if it's through MS Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browers. My hard drive is a 178 GB with 157 GB free. So what gives? I never had this happen before that I can recall. And now I don't know what to do. I really need to access that web site.

Suggestions, anyone?

:thumbsup:

Edited by Kenasam, 27 March 2006 - 07:59 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:26 AM

The problem may not be with your computer. It may be with the web site and it's server.

You are trying to access a Microsoft Active Server Page.

A basic explanation: Most web pages are coded in their entirety. Everyone who lands on a web page that is coded in it's entirety sees the exact same thing. But other pages, such as Active Server Pages are not. These pages are customized for each user, actually sort of written 'on the fly' by the server that is serving up the page to you. This way each visitors experience is different and customized.

You have recieved an error regarding the Active Server Page. I would suggest contacting the webmaster and reporting the error.

More info HERE.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

#3 Kenasam

Kenasam
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:40 AM

Thanks for your speedy reply. I'll definitely contact the webmaster on this matter.

#4 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:40 AM

You are welcome. Please report back.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

#5 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 AM

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:05 AM

Just a tad more here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users