Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SYSTEM EXCEPTION 0x0000003B

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 IdahoBiker

IdahoBiker

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Just had this Blue Screen start happening yesterday, it only happens when I try to Launch My On-Line MMORPG Game (LOTRO), I'm able to Open the Launcher, apply Password, Load, but as soon as the Main Initialization Screen comes on, it goes Black and then the Blue Screen Pops-Up. I have Ran Recovery (No Help), I did find the Mini-Dump, and Installed the Windows Debugger for reading the .dmp Files (But must have done it wrong as I keep getting Issues with IE9 about scripting Allowed). I applied the Hotfix I found here at MS(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980932), but not sure I put it in the correct Location (I put it into C: )...I have checked my Video Card Drivers and they are Updated and Fresh, I ran my AMD Catalyst, and the CPU seems to be running fine.

Here's the actual System Exception I received:

STOP: 0x0000003B (0x00000000C0000005, 0xFFFFF88008B58E14, 0xFFFFF8800B2FAC80, 0x0000000000000000)

ha20x22k,sys - Address FFFFF88008B58E14 base at FFFFFF88008A6E000, DATESTAMP 4e43a9de

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

ha20x22k.sys

This crash appears to implicate the driver:
Please zip up a few recent (the last 4) minidumps and attach to your reply so I can have a closer look. There's a chance I might get some more useful info from them.
  • Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump <<< folder
  • Click on the most recent minidump file.
  • Hold down the <Ctrl> key, and click on the 3 next-most recent minidump files to also select them.
  • Release the <Ctrl> key.
  • Now, right-click on one of the selected files > Send to ... > Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    The zip file will be located in the same place (the Minidump folder).
  • Attach the zip file to your next reply.
    When you click on Add Reply, you will see the facility to attach a file just below the box where you type your message.

AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

#3 MDTechService

MDTechService

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Uninstall/reinstall any device-specific sound drivers (speakers, surround, headsets, mics, etc)
If I am helping you and I haven't replied to your thread in 3 days, please PM me or bump it

Mike D, BS, A+, HPSP, MCTS
I <3 Linux
The Airline Open source airline simulation game
Check the power cable to the wall first!

#4 IdahoBiker

IdahoBiker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

ha20x22k.sys

This crash appears to implicate the driver:
Please zip up a few recent (the last 4) minidumps and attach to your reply so I can have a closer look. There's a chance I might get some more useful info from them.
  • Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump <<< folder
  • Click on the most recent minidump file.
  • Hold down the <Ctrl> key, and click on the 3 next-most recent minidump files to also select them.
  • Release the <Ctrl> key.
  • Now, right-click on one of the selected files > Send to ... > Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    The zip file will be located in the same place (the Minidump folder).
  • Attach the zip file to your next reply.
    When you click on Add Reply, you will see the facility to attach a file just below the box where you type your message.

Can't get the Files to Load into a Zipped Folder, keeps saying "No Read Permission"--> Went to Properties/Advanced, and Added Myself with Full Permission, still won't let me??
Can't get CrashHandlerAnalisys to work either, keeps popping this : Script Name Status Error Code Error Source Error Description Source Line CrashHangAnalysis.asp Failed 0x80010105

Line 716, Column 12

#5 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Can't get the Files to Load into a Zipped Folder, keeps saying "No Read Permission"

Yes, that happens sometimes.

Copy the minidump files to the Desktop (or some other convenient location) and then zip them up.
AustrAlien

Posted Image

#6 MDTechService

MDTechService

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

disregard

Edited by MDTechService, 02 January 2013 - 05:49 AM.

If I am helping you and I haven't replied to your thread in 3 days, please PM me or bump it

Mike D, BS, A+, HPSP, MCTS
I <3 Linux
The Airline Open source airline simulation game
Check the power cable to the wall first!

#7 IdahoBiker

IdahoBiker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

Can't get the Files to Load into a Zipped Folder, keeps saying "No Read Permission"

Yes, that happens sometimes.

Copy the minidump files to the Desktop (or some other convenient location) and then zip them up.

Still get the Same Message.

#8 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

In that case, let's try to get the minidump files collected along with some other information this way ...

:step1: Please follow the instructions: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 8, 7 & Vista

(Note: When you run BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe, it will also run autoruns.exe ... and both need to be in the Documents folder!)
... with one exception to the following line under Step 4:
  • "Create a new thread HERE and attach the file(s)."
The BC forums will allow a total attachment size of only 512 kb (and what you need to attach will exceed this limit).
  • Please upload the zip file to a file sharing website of your choice and and post a link to it in this thread so that we can access your uploaded zip file.
See the suggestions in the following links for recommendations on file sharing websites:
  • http://lifehacker.com/388284/best-online-file-sharing-services
  • http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/15-great-free-online-file-sharing-alternatives/
  • http://www.smashingapps.com/2008/08/28/5-best-free-file-hosting-services-to-store-your-files.html

I can recommend Posted Image: Also suitable is Posted Image

:step2: Please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy, and post a link to it in this thread.
  • It is a convenient and accurate way of providing us with details of your computer specifications.

:step3: Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your Desktop and run it.
  • Checkmark the following checkboxes:
    • List Installed Programs
  • Click Go.
    When the scan is finished, a text file will open in a Notepad window.
  • Copy the entire contents of the Notepad window, and paste in your reply.
    (Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.)

AustrAlien

Posted Image

#9 IdahoBiker

IdahoBiker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

In that case, let's try to get the minidump files collected along with some other information this way ...

:step1: Please follow the instructions: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 8, 7 & Vista
(Note: When you run BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe, it will also run autoruns.exe ... and both need to be in the Documents folder!)... with one exception to the following line under Step 4:

• "Create a new thread HERE and attach the file(s)."
The BC forums will allow a total attachment size of only 512 kb (and what you need to attach will exceed this limit).
  • Please upload the zip file to a file sharing website of your choice and and post a link to it in this thread so that we can access your uploaded zip file.
See the suggestions in the following links for recommendations on file sharing websites:

:step2: Please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy, and post a link to it in this thread.
  • It is a convenient and accurate way of providing us with details of your computer specifications.

:step3: Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your Desktop and run it.
  • Checkmark the following checkboxes:
    • List Installed Programs
  • Click Go.
    When the scan is finished, a text file will open in a Notepad window.
  • Copy the entire contents of the Notepad window, and paste in your reply.
    (Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.)

Sorry couldn't Copy/Paste that MiniToolBox Report
(apparently I have a Lot of Used Space, and The One that is using the Most is an Old Closed Post on a Virus Problem I had on another System, I tried contacting the Adviser that Helped me but never got a response, so I don't know How to Delete all That)

Here's the Shared Folders:
1) https://www.box.com/s/pxwu9iq4yql9jpllzv7t
2) https://www.box.com/s/08r0vnknyfuq1iikgadw
3) https://www.box.com/s/1kz8mcdhxy5cr9ajj0gd
4) https://www.box.com/s/3qfj9arue2n5cfhwutak

#10 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

(apparently I have a Lot of Used Space, and The One that is using the Most is an Old Closed Post on a Virus Problem I had on another System, I tried contacting the Adviser that Helped me but never got a response, so I don't know How to Delete all That)

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean you tried to attach a file and were not allowed to attach a file because you had used up your allowed 512kb limit? If so, I can tell you how to delete all your old attachments ... which will then allow you to attach files in the future. Let me know.

I will set about having a look at your shared items.

Edited by AustrAlien, 04 January 2013 - 12:23 AM.

AustrAlien

Posted Image

#11 IdahoBiker

IdahoBiker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean you tried to attach a file and were not allowed to attach a file because you had used up your allowed 512kb limit? If so, I can tell you how to delete all your old attachments ... which will then allow you to attach files in the future. Let me know.

I will set about having a look at your shared items.

Hadn't heard back from You, what did you find?
Yes, I would like to Know How to DELETE those Old Images/Data

#12 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 PM

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Hello IdahoBiker,

1. ) The minidumps are implicating ha20x22k.sys, ctaud2k.sys, and ctprxy2k.sys in the crashes. These all belong to Creative Audio Products.

It looks as if your Gigabyte motherboard uses Realtec Audio. Do you have a Creative Sound card or other Creative product on your computer? If you haven't already, update the drivers for the Creative device(s).

2. ) Problem driver:
GVTDrv64.sys Tue Sep 5 03:10:02 2006 (44FD22CA)
Gigabyte Easy Tune 6 driver (known BSOD issues w/Win7)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GVTDrv64.sys

I recommend that you uninstall Easy Tune 6, at least temporarily, until the BSODs stop.

Yes, I would like to Know How to DELETE those Old Images/Data

3. ) See how to Manage Your Attachments to delete old attachments.

BSOD Bug Check Data: For informational purposes only

Spoiler

Regards,
Brooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users