Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

posted to wrong forum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rbdaves

rbdaves

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hi, Guys
Sorry to say, I posted to the wrong forum and don't know how to gt it changed. My post went to Windows XP forum. It's titled "Snap Do hijacked my browser". I posted a Hijack This log there and see that it should go here. What do I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

I moved your post to the correct forum-Malware Removal Logs.

You don't need to do anything except wait for a member of the malware removal team to respond.

To view your post you can

1) go to the XP forum and click the link for your post. You will be automatically directed to it in MRL

OR

2) click the drop down arrow next to your name on the upper right corner of any BC page and choose My Content. You will see a list of your posts.

OR

3) Watch the topic by clicking the Watch Topic button just above your post.

#3 rbdaves

rbdaves
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

Thank You.

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

I forgot to mention one thing in my first reply.

In the future you can use the report button in a post to let the moderaters know the post needs to be moved.

#5 rbdaves

rbdaves
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Okay, will do. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users