If, and only if, the above advice does not resolve your problem, follow these instructions.
Error code 0xc1 maps to ERROR_BAD_EXE_FORMAT. Basically, it means you have a corrupt file.
Please open an Elevated Command Prompt: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/windows-elevated-command-prompt/
carefully type in:sfc /scannow
(notice the space) and press enter. Once it has completed (it will take about 15 minutes), please:Export CBS folder
- Click the Start button then click Computer.
- Double-click on the C: drive, under the Hard Disk Drives category, and then scroll down to, and double click on the Windows folder.
- Find and double click on the Logs folder.
- Right-click on the CBS folder, and select Copy.
- Go back to your Desktop, right-click on it, and select Paste. You should now see a copy of the CBS folder appear on your Desktop called CBS.
- Right-click on this new folder, and navigate through Send to, and select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- A new file, also called CBS (CBS.zip), but this time with a different icon, will be created.
The file will be too large to upload here. Instead, please use SkyDrive
, File Dropper
, or any other file sharing website to upload the file. Copy and paste me the link to the file.