Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All software is in chinese

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smohalia

smohalia

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

Hello my Dell Dimension E310 is reading my cds in some asian language.I have gone into the language and regions
and removed the chinese that was there and just left US english.Shutdown my computer and restarted.Nothings changed.Im trying to install a new hp printer and i cant.I then checked all my software cds and its all the same.Thanks for your time on this.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.One more thing I bought this computer used but I dont know who they are.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,489 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

Under the Languages tab did you make sure Supplemental language support items are checked? Followed by clicking on Apply, then OK?

Under the Advanced tab did you select English from the list in the Language for non-Unicode programs? Followed by clicking on Apply, then OK?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 medab1

medab1

• Members
  • 807 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Hello my Dell Dimension E310 is reading my cds in some asian language.I have gone into the language and regions
and removed the chinese that was there and just left US english.Shutdown my computer and restarted.Nothings changed.Im trying to install a new hp printer and i cant.I then checked all my software cds and its all the same.Thanks for your time on this.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.One more thing I bought this computer used but I dont know who they are.

Maybe this:Attached File  Untitled2.jpg   68.9KB   7 downloads

Learn to take screenshots & add them to your posts. :thumbup2:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43088/how-to-capture-and-edit-a-screen-shot/#entry4532851

Learn to use Google Search.  :busy:

Make full system images to restore to if your computer goes bonkers.

#4 smohalia

smohalia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Well I followed your directions to the T and the results were exactly what I wanted!Thank you ALL,those put the long hours in to make this site a popular success.You are most appreciated. :hysterical:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users