Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Odd text glitch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Every so often when I switch to another window on my browser (firefox) either in chatzilla or firefox its self I noticed that there is a weird glitch it can be fixed by moving the mouse over it but I want to know what causes it I have no photos for it if you need some I can supply them
Hey everyone I'm Allen I am a young web developer/designer/programmer I also help people with computer issues including hardware problems, malware/viruses infections and software conflicts. I am a kind and easy to get along with person so if you need help feel free to ask.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allen

Allen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

What I mean by glitchy I mean the text gets blurry and scrambled up
Hey everyone I'm Allen I am a young web developer/designer/programmer I also help people with computer issues including hardware problems, malware/viruses infections and software conflicts. I am a kind and easy to get along with person so if you need help feel free to ask.

#3 MDTechService

MDTechService

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

This is a bit vague...it doesn't sound malicious.

Is this happening on one specific website or on different websites?

And yes, screenshots would be helpful :)
If I am helping you and I haven't replied to your thread in 3 days, please PM me or bump it

Mike D, BS, A+, HPSP, MCTS
I <3 Linux
The Airline Open source airline simulation game
Check the power cable to the wall first!

#4 Allen

Allen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hang on got a screen shot Posted Image

#5 Allen

Allen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Anyone have any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users