Hello Sergeant Lewis
I'd like to gather a little more information about the computer if I may.
STOP 0x00000051: REGISTRY_ERROR
Usual causes: Hardware failure, File system corruption, Security issues
1. ) What is the make
and model number
of your computer?
- If a laptop, look at the label on the bottom.
2. ) What was "new
" just before the BSODs
started (i.e. new hardware, software, malware, error messages)?
3.) To help us get a better look at your computer's hardware, please download and install Speccy
by Piriform. (mirror site
- Run Speccy and from the top menu, select File --> Publish Snapshot. Click "Yes" to proceed.
- Click, Copy to Clipboard and paste this address into your next post.
4.) Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your Desktop, and run it.
Check the following checkboxes:
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Devices
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
- List Minidump Files
- List Restore Points
Please click Go
. Post the result (Result.txt
). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.