Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sidebar Popups - not sure if an infection

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 vaevictiskgb

vaevictiskgb

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

Since upgrading from IE8 to IE 9, I have been receiving popups from many sites in both IE and in Chrome, and I cannot seem to get rid of them. I do not know if this is beacuse of some setting that I changed or because i am infected with malware. I am running MS Security Essentials, and have checked my system using the F-Secure online scanner (returned no threats) and Spybot S&D (only returned tracking cookies). These popups appear in the lower left and lower right of my screen. Could someone please help me figure out if I have some setting fouled up? Thank you in advance. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hello,

I will be helping you with your problems

Some points for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of us

• Please do NOT run, install or uninstall any programs, unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.

NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of hartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

----------------------------------------------

Please do the following:

:step1:

We need to disable Spybot S&D's "TeaTimer"
TeaTimer works by preventing ANY changes to the system. It will attempt to undo any fixes we run, because it blocks these fixes from running.

In order to safeguard your system from problems that can be brought on by a half finished fix, we need to disable TeaTimer. We can reenable it when we're done if you like.
  • Open SpyBot Search and Destroy by going to Start -> All Programs -> Spybot Search and Destroy -> Spybot Search and Destroy.
  • If prompted with a legal dialog, accept the warning.
  • Click Mode > Advanced Mode.
    Posted Image
  • You may be presented with a warning dialog. If so, click Yes
  • Click on Tools and then Resident
    Posted Image
  • Uncheck this checkbox: "Resident TeaTimer {protection of over-all system settings) active"
  • Close/Exit Spybot Search and Destroy

:step2:

Please download Rkill by Grinler from Link 1 and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2 (renamed Rkill)

• Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
  • If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
  • A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
  • If that does not work: delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2 above.
  • If that does not work: repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links under RKill download links here until the tool runs.
  • If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.

[*]Please post the log created by rkill in your next reply.

:step3:

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php to your desktop.

• Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes'
    Anti-Malware
    and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
  • Post the log in your next reply.

If requested by MBAM, restart the computer.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

:step4:

How is your computer running now?

Regards, dev00790

---------------------------------------

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#3 vaevictiskgb

vaevictiskgb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

Thank you for your reply dev00790. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. Here are the two logs you requested:

Rkill 2.4.5 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
Copyright 2008-2012 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html

Program started at: 12/30/2012 02:15:25 PM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

Checking for Windows services to stop:

* No malware services found to stop.

Checking for processes to terminate:

* No malware processes found to kill.

Checking Registry for malware related settings:

* Explorer Policy Removed: NoActiveDesktopChanges [HKLM]

Backup Registry file created at:
C:\Users\Bruner Family\Desktop\rkill\rkill-12-30-2012-02-15-28.reg

Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.

Performing miscellaneous checks:

* No issues found.

Checking Windows Service Integrity:

* No issues found.

Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:

* No issues found.

Checking HOSTS File:

* Cannot edit the HOSTS file.
* Permissions Fixed. Administrators can now edit the HOSTS file.

* HOSTS file entries found:

127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost
72.29.93.243 www.google-analytics.com.
72.29.93.243 ad-emea.doubleclick.net.
72.29.93.243 www.statcounter.com.
64.27.10.42 www.google-analytics.com.
64.27.10.42 ad-emea.doubleclick.net.
64.27.10.42 www.statcounter.com.

Program finished at: 12/30/2012 02:15:45 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 20 seconds(s)

And here is the Malwarebytes log (1 object found):

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.70.0.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.12.30.09

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Bruner Family :: DAISY1000 [administrator]

Protection: Enabled

12/30/2012 2:19:08 PM
mbam-log-2012-12-30 (14-19-08).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 403192
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 26 minute(s), 38 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 1
C:\Users\Bruner Family\Desktop\Computer Tools\DVD Movies\Temp Files\SoftonicDownloader_for_dvd-flick.exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

My computer is still showing the siebar popups, unfortunately. :(

#4 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hi

Please do the following next:

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET Online Scanner:

Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.

Note: Vista/Windows 7 users: You will need to to right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.

• Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image
      icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • On ESET: Click the Back button, then the Finish button.
Note: Do not forget to re-enable your Anti-Virus application after running the above scan!

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Search.
  • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt as well.

Regards, dev00790

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#5 vaevictiskgb

vaevictiskgb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Thanks, again, for your help. Here are the logs you have requested:

ESET Scan:

C:\Users\All Users\Tarma Installer\{C049526F-B3EB-4151-9B11-B11F00F53A96}\_Setupx.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.Yontoo.B application unable to clean
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\hstart.exe a variant of Win32/HiddenStart.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\hstart.exe a variant of Win32/HiddenStart.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\UpdateWorkingDirectory\DSL\hstart.exe a variant of Win32/HiddenStart.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{C049526F-B3EB-4151-9B11-B11F00F53A96}\_Setupx.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.Yontoo.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Bruner Family\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\2\46c0b442-2329762c Java/Agent.BZ trojan deleted - quarantined

ADWCleaner:

# AdwCleaner v2.104 - Logfile created 12/30/2012 at 23:10:18
# Updated 29/12/2012 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : Bruner Family - DAISY1000
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\Bruner Family\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Search]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\Ask
Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Found : C:\Users\BRUNER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\TempDir

***** [Registry] *****

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{CD95D125-2992-4858-B3EF-5F6FB52FBAD6}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16457

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Google Chrome v23.0.1271.64

File : C:\Users\Bruner Family\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [1214 octets] - [30/12/2012 23:10:18]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [1274 octets] ##########

The same sidebar popups are still showing. Thanks. :)

#6 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

Hi

IMPORTANT NOTE: One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor Trojan.

Backdoor Trojans, Botnets, and IRCBots are very dangerous because they compromise system integrity by making changes that allow it to be used by the attacker for malicious purposes.
They can disable your anti-virus and security tools to prevent detection and removal. Remote attackers use backdoors as a means of accessing and taking control of a computer that bypasses security mechanisms.
This type of exploit allows them to steal sensitive information like passwords, personal and financial data which is then sent back to the hacker.
Read Danger: Remote Access Trojans.

You should disconnect the computer from the Internet and from any networked computers until it is cleaned. If your computer was used for online banking, paying bills, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for taxes, email, eBay, paypal and any other online activities.
You should consider them to be compromised and change passwords from a clean computer, not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information.
Banking and credit card institutions should be notified immediately of the possible security breach. Failure to notify your financial institution and local law enforcement can result in refusal to reimburse funds lost due to fraud or similar criminal activity.
If using a router, you need to reset it with a strong logon/password before connecting again.

Although the infection has been identified and may be removed, your machine has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume the computer is secure even if the malware appears to have been removed.
In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be successfully cleaned or repaired. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them.
Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:

Whenever a system has been compromised by a backdoor payload, it is impossible to know if or how much the backdoor has been used to affect your system...There are only a few ways to return a compromised system to a confident security configuration. These include:
• Reimaging the system
• Restoring the entire system using a full system backup from before the backdoor infection
• Reformatting and reinstalling the system

Backdoors and What They Mean to You

This is what Jesper M. Johansson, Security Program Manager at Microsoft TechNet has to say:

The only way to clean a compromised system is to flatten and rebuild. That’s right. If you have a system that has been completely compromised, the only thing you can do is to flatten the system (reformat the system disk) and rebuild it from scratch (reinstall Windows and your applications).

Help: I Got Hacked. Now What Do I Do?.

We will do our best to clean the computer of any infections seen on the log. However, because of the nature of this Trojan, I cannot offer a total
guarantee that there are no remnants left in the system, or that the computer will be trustworthy.

Many security experts believe that once infected with this type of Trojan, the best course of action is to reformat and reinstall the Operating System.
Making this decision is based on what the computer is used for, and what information can be accessed from it.

Knowing the above, do you wish to proceed with cleaning the malware from the computer?

Regards, dev00790

#7 vaevictiskgb

vaevictiskgb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

Wow. This is terrible news. Unfortunately, I cannot initiate a reformat of this drive until I get everything backed up and work with my employer about replacing a few important applications. I believe that may take me several weeks to accomplish (given the slow response times with our IT team :)). With all that, I think I would like to try cleaning as much as possible without wiping my drive, for now.

What is the next step?

#8 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

Please note the following:

:exclame: Company Computers

Since this is a company computer, you may need to obtain permission to carry out the steps I give to you. We will be making system-wide changes to this computer which may be against your company's IT policy. Such action may result in disciplinary action being taken against you. I must stress that I, in no way, accept liability for this or for any unforeseen eventuality as a result of the instructions I give you (including, but not limited to, data loss).

In addition, if your company has an IT support infrastructure I urge you to contact them to resolve your issue - it's what they're paid to do; whereas I volunteer.

In order to continue to receive my help I would like you to confirm that you have the authority to work on the PC and that you accept my conditions.

Regards, dev00790

#9 vaevictiskgb

vaevictiskgb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

This is my personal computer. My company supplied us with a heavily discounted version of Office 2010 a couple of years back, and I want to see if I can replace it once I reformat. No other company information or application is going to be affected. Thanks for the concern, though. :)

#10 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

Ok

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Delete.
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET Online Scanner again:

Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.

Note: Vista/Windows 7 users: You will need to to right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.

• Double click on the Posted Image
    icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • On ESET: Click the Back button, then the Finish button.
Note: Do not forget to re-enable your Anti-Virus application after running the above scan!

:step3:

How is the computer running now?

Regards, dev00790

#11 vaevictiskgb

vaevictiskgb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

Here is the ADWCleaner log:

# AdwCleaner v2.104 - Logfile created 12/31/2012 at 09:15:57
# Updated 29/12/2012 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : Bruner Family - DAISY1000
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\Bruner Family\Desktop\Computer Tools\SystemCleanup\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Ask
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\BRUNER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\TempDir

***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{CD95D125-2992-4858-B3EF-5F6FB52FBAD6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16457

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Google Chrome v23.0.1271.64

File : C:\Users\Bruner Family\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [1341 octets] - [30/12/2012 23:10:18]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1319 octets] - [31/12/2012 09:15:57]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1379 octets] ##########

The ESET scan did not return a log, and no items were found.

The sidebar popups are still present. Could it be something with Flash? Thanks, again.

#12 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hi

Clear the Java cache

Clearing the Java Plug-in cache forces the browser to load the latest versions of web pages and programs.
Malicious software can frequently reside in the java cache.

To clear the Java Plug-in cache:

• Click Start > Control Panel.
  • Double-click the Java icon in the control panel. The Java Control Panel appears.
  • Click Settings under Temporary Internet Files.The Temporary Files Settings dialog box appears.
  • Click Delete Files. The Delete Temporary Files dialog box appears.
  • Click OK on Delete Temporary Files window.
    Note: This deletes all the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the cache.
  • Click OK on Temporary Files Settings window.
  • Click OK on Java Control Panel window.

Are you still getting the popups?
- If yes in all browsers? or only specific ones?

Regards, dev00790

#13 vaevictiskgb

vaevictiskgb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

OK, I cleared the cache. I still get the popups. They seem to be honest ads, but they are popping up in the lower left and lower right of the screen. When I roll my mouse cursor over them, they show links to yieldmanager, google-analytics or the advertised site. I'm not sure if these sites are legit, or not. If I close the ad (by clicking on an "X" in the top right of the ad), the ad goes away unless I refresh the page or visit another site. They do not appear on all sites.

I would post a pic of the ads, but I can't figure out how to do that in this forum.

Oh, and they are appearing in both IE9 and Chrome.

#14 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hi

Ok we need a deeper look. Please do the following:

--------

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<== starting at Step 6. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include a description of your computer issues, what you have done to resolve them, and a link to this topic.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

Regards, dev00790

#15 vaevictiskgb

vaevictiskgb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

I have re-posted where you suggested with the title "Sidebar Popups in IE9 and Chrome". Thank you very much for your help! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users