Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

please help! :(

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ellie ga

ellie ga

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 AM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

hi I'm sorry to come begging hysterically for help but you all seem to be the best resource and I'm really freaked out. To cut it very short basically a person who I knew from another message board turned on me and is now after me because they are crazy they have said that they hack and have said a few times that they have even gotten into my computer already

and the few things that they in particular mentioned was being able to see my browsing and even Skype conversations.. I am very afraid and dont know what this person is capable of getting/doing they are insane..

They know my email addresses and have insinuated in particular that they are able to see my browsing and even Skype conversations.. on the message board they were 1 of the top mods as well if that helps at all.. and I recall them referring to hacking on backtrack because they have claimed to hack others and or try as well..

I am really freaked out and need your alls help I havent even been able to sleep.. sorry to have come and start begging for help but I don't know where else to turn to. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Manish Nasa

Manish Nasa

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

What message board or forum are you talking about......?

#3 ellie ga

ellie ga
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 AM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

No offense but id rather not disclose that especially on a publicly viewable thread.. is what forum it is in particular relevant? It isnt a place that is owned by any sort of 'big name' like yahoo or wiki or something if thats what you wondered..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users