Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CMS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sphinxter

Sphinxter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

How would i go about learning to use CMS to create a website for a game. And if i do make a website..is it posible to host it through no-ip.org? Please help

Edit: Woops, sorry i meant to say CMS, and quite honestly, i dnt know anything about creating a CMS website, or even was CMS stands for.

Edited by Sphinxter, 30 December 2012 - 10:31 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

What is CMD? Do you mean the command line?

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

CMS = Content Management System

Before you can use a content management system, you need to pick one that works best for you. Joomla, Drupal, and Wordpress are popular ones and can be autoinstalled for you by companies like Godaddy if you get hosting there.

You can try out various CMS types here:

http://www.opensourcecms.com/

#4 zanekalnina

zanekalnina

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 PM

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

You can find plenty of CMS with auto installation scripts at hostinger.com I've tried a few not sure if they could be best to start a game site but you can check it out yourself

good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users