Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

robo form possibly a virus?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 skimmy88

skimmy88

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Microsoft essentials had C:\program files (x86)\Siberr systems\AI RoboFOrm\roboform-x64.dll pop up multiple times for me. It just asked me to send a report to make sure it's a virus. Nothing seems strange about my computer except maybe a little delay sometimes when browsing.
So far i've used malwarebytes and microsoft essentials multiple times to scan my computer, no threats were found using either.
Can someone help me check if i'm infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 AM

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

Hi

Please visit the online Jotti Virus Scanner Posted Image<--link
  • Browse to the following filepath:

C:\program files (x86)\Siberr systems\AI RoboFOrm\roboform-x64.dll

• Click on the Posted Image button.
    The scanner will check the file with various AV companies.
  • If Jotti says the file has been scanned before, then click scan again.
  • Copy and paste the permalink into a reply to this thread.

Regards, dev00790

---------------------------------------

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#3 skimmy88

skimmy88
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/44967a439da5ea9d7763edb9774a500d5b378064

#4 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

From the scan result you gave it seems that file is not malicious :)

Regards, dev00790

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#5 skimmy88

skimmy88
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

alright tyvm

#6 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

You're welcome :)

Regards, dev00790

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users