Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:37 PM
those are strange symptoms but I do not think it has to do with malware
I want you to first go to the computers website and download the drivers for the touchpad and try to reinstall them
I need to get some reports to get a base to start from so I need you to run these programs first.-DeFogger-
- Please download DeFogger to your desktop.
Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
- The application window will appear
- Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
- Click Yes to continue
- A 'Finished!' message will appear
- Click OK
- DeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OK
re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.-Security Check-
- Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
information and logs
- Please download DDS from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop
- Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
- Shortly after two logs will appear:
- A window will open instructing you save & post the logs
- Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop
- Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply
- In your next post I need the following
- both reports from DDS
- report from security check
- let me know of any problems you may have had
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know
If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic
My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->
<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University