Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

convert ts to dvd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 computerfunguy

computerfunguy

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 AM

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

what is a free program that will convert TS to a format that i can burn and play in all dvd players? Thanks.

EDIT:Moved to more appropriate forum

Edited by boopme, 25 December 2012 - 09:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

I have used this program, for quick and easy conversions with authoring and burning, Freemake Video Converter. One caveat.

Freemake Video Converter is a very easy All-In-One converter. Convert video between formats (AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, SWF, 3GP, MPEG, FLV, M2TS, WebM, OGG), create custom presets, cut, rotate, convert to devices, rip & burn DVD, and upload to YouTube. Embed/burn in subtitles. CUDA support. Requires .NET Framework.
NOTE! Freemake Video Converter is ADWARE, it may install a browser toolbar.

What it handles

Freemake Video Converter accepts virtually any video file you can dream of as an input: AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV, TOD, AVCHD, MOV, DV, RM, QT, TS, MTS, M2TS, Blu-ray and many more. Import music (MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV), and photos (JPG, BMP, PNG,GIF) to turn them into video.

Just be sure not to install the Toolbar unless you really want it.
I have used it for quick conversion to DVD, BluRay,MP4 etc.

There are plenty of other options here at Videohelp.com under the Video Encoders categories.

I also use paid programs when I want to do filtering as well as conversions. such as TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works combined with TMPGEnc Authoring Works

Good Luck
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

You can also try searching free AVI converter from http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/ just uncheck any toolbar options and decline to any registry offer during installation.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users