Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

RUNTIME ERROR HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 STARRE10

STARRE10

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

I hope someone can help me, This error keeps popping up and I can not get into windows.

Runtime error program: C\windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I have tried using a boot disk system recovery from a command promp, also I can not get into safe mode. I have tried system restore from the boot disk with no luck I dont know what else to do! My computer is a HP pavilion HPE AMD fx-6100 6 core processor with 10 gigs with nvidia geforce gts520. If someone could help me to not loose all my stuff on my computer I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, Regina in San Jose

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

This error keeps popping up and I can not get into windows. ............ also I can not get into safe mode

Hello STARRE10-
Can you access the desktop of the computer in any way, or do we need a method to boot the system ??
Is this message popping up but not allowing you to start Windows, or was this the last thing you saw prior to being able to use Windows ??

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users