Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 8 and Google Chrome

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pesti1ence

Pesti1ence

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

I know that the Google Chrome metro application is still fairly new and flaky but I'm having an issue that came about after first getting the laptop, as I was adjusting everything to my preferences (Programs, colors, etc) along the way Google chrome went from working just fine, to fading out certain aspects of the browser to access the other one. As seen in the following video.

http://s827.beta.photobucket.com/user/Twilty/media/Screen_zpsa0e1d6ac.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

I happened to download Rainmeter, Hotspotshield, and these two are when I started noticing the problem, but disconnecting either and manipulating them in different ways have yielded no results. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome at least twelve times. I just want to know if this is my doing, or is it just their premature Google chrome metro application.

Much obliged.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,618 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hi Pesti1ence,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am not sure I 100% folow what your trying to show in the video. You mean how the background flickers between grey and black?

If so, I am not seeing that on the version I just installed, but I do see strange video issue such as partial tabs being shown after I close a tab.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users