Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help! I'm blue screening!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dongah

dongah

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

I've spent several days trying to fix this. Even brought it to a repair shop for diagnostics, but to no avail. Every time I log into my mumble server I get a BSOD with the error code, 0x0000003B. I've tried about everything I could find in various forums I could find. So, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Hello dongah,

Let's see if we can help you with your computer BSOD problem. These problems are often not simple, so gathering as much information about your computer will be important.

1. ) Please go to BSOD Posting Instructions - Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Vista and follow Step 1 Only to download the following two files into your Documents folder.
  • 1) Systernals Autoruns (Microsoft Technet)
  • 2) jcgriff2 BSOD File Collection app (by JCGriffith - Sysnative.com)
  • then return to these instructions and complete steps 2 - 6.
2. ) Navigate to your Documents folder.
  • Right click on BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe and select, Run as administrator.
  • This will also run autoruns and will create a new folder, Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2, within your Documents folder.
3. ) Run a System Health Report
  • Click START -> type perfmon /report , then click perfmon /report at top of column. .
  • After data collection, click File -> save as perfmon.html in your newly created "Documents\Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2" folder.
4. ) Zip up the Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 folder.
  • Right click on the folder and select Send to --> Compressed (zipped) folder.
5. ) Please upload the zipped folder to a File Sharing website of your choosing because Bleeping Computer has a 512 K only upload limit and this file will be much larger.

In addition:

6. ) To help us get a better look at your computer's hardware, please download and install Speccy by Piriform. (mirror site)
  • Run Speccy and from the top menu, select File --> Publish Snapshot. Click "Yes" to proceed.
  • Click, Copy to Clipboard and paste this address into your next post.

Regards,
Brooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users