Let's see if we can help you with your computer BSOD problem. These problems are often not simple, so gathering as much information about your computer will be important.1.
) Please go to BSOD Posting Instructions - Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Vista
and follow Step 1 Only
to download the following two files
into your Documents
- 1) Systernals Autoruns (Microsoft Technet)
- 2) jcgriff2 BSOD File Collection app (by JCGriffith - Sysnative.com)
- then return to these instructions and complete steps 2 - 6.
) Navigate to your Documents
- Right click on BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe and select, Run as administrator.
- This will also run autoruns and will create a new folder, Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2, within your Documents folder.
) Run a System Health Report
- Click START -> type perfmon /report , then click perfmon /report at top of column. .
- After data collection, click File -> save as perfmon.html in your newly created "Documents\Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2" folder.
) Zip up the Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2
- Right click on the folder and select Send to --> Compressed (zipped) folder.
) Please upload
the zipped folder to a File Sharing website
of your choosing because Bleeping Computer
has a 512 K
only upload limit and this file will be much larger. In addition
) To help us get a better look at your computer's hardware, please download and install Speccy
by Piriform. (mirror site
- Run Speccy and from the top menu, select File --> Publish Snapshot. Click "Yes" to proceed.
- Click, Copy to Clipboard and paste this address into your next post.