Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

black screen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 92coupe

92coupe

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

not sure if posting in the right place. when i start my computer i see the windows logo and everything looks to be ok but i dont see a home screen. i see it in safe mode but not in regular mode. i can log into that computer with team viewer and do what i need to do on it like there is nothing wrong. nobody ever uses this computer either. its only there to run a display on my led sign outside my place of business. its always on to keep the sign outside to display the images. just noticed one day walking by the screen wasnt on but the sign outside is still working and computer still working like it should on team viewer like i said. even tried different monitors and changed display setting through team viewer and nothing works. just read someone rolled back their graphics driver and it solved the problem. how do you do that? please help

Edited by 92coupe, 20 December 2012 - 06:05 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users