Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet issues.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 laral14

laral14

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I decided to give it a try since im unable to fix my issues and i might get help here. Btw my english might be broken, not being lazy to watch my grammar.

Ill try to make it simple... It started yesturday morning when i turned on my computer. The usual windows logo would show up and dissapear in the normal time and then the welcome screen would show and load for at least 30seconds (which is very unusual) then a black screen with a movable cursor show up. I was able to ctrl-alt-dlt and access to the task manager, kill the explorer.exe and reload it. The desktop would show up, everything smooth for 10secs then the whole system become slow. The computer was not froze, it simply wont execute what im asking it to do (ex: when i click on the firefox icon in the task bar, it wont pop.). I then restart the computer in safe mode with networking and everything was running fine, i scanned the system with malware-byte (it found 1 infected file), ran avast scan(nothing), fixed registry with ccleaner, i removed all the unnecessary program that run at start up and in the background. The system would now run smoothly in normal mode but i have issues with internet, i have the proper speed but its inconsistent. Im d/c from game which i use to never experienced, its often slow when im loading something on the browser (even google).

If you could guide me in order to fix this, i would appreciate. thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users