Greetings eli_bebe_dbz and Welcome to the Forums,
Please do the following:
Using a working computer, please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
and save it to some removable media...then take that media to the non-working system. Insert the media and transfer the download to the desktop.
- Be sure to print out and follow these instructions for performing a scan.
- Caution: This is a beta version so also read the disclaimer and back up all your data before using.
- When the scan completes, click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats found and reboot the computer if prompted to do so.
- Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
- Since we already know there are problems with Internet access, please run the fixdamage tool located in the folder Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit was run from and reboot your computer...(running this tools will also address problems with "Windows Update, Windows Firewall or other system issues").
- Two files (mbar-log-YYYY-MM-DD, system-log.txt) will be created and saved within that same folder.
- Copy and paste the contents of these two log files in your next reply and let us know what issues remain. Also, please tell us how that system behaves for you now. Thanks!
Note: Further documentation on this tool can be found in the ReadMe.rtf
file which is located in the Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (mbar) folder.