Java 7 Update 10
Java version out of Date!
You have the latest version. The SecurityCheck tool need to be updated.
Get the latest version of the Adobe Reader.http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Before your download I suggest you unckeck the box on the top right "Yes, install McAfee Security Scan Plus - optional"
this is not required if you are not a McAfee subscriber. While the installation is in progress you can also deny the installation of any other programs that may be suggested.
When installed remove your old version of the Reader using the Add/Remove Programs applet if present
===Remove the AdWare, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) installed on your computer.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete.
- Everything that was found will be deleted.
- Follow the prompts to reboot the computer. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
- You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number)..
Please post the log and let me know what problem persists.
The unknown dll you asked is from Sprotector.
We need to remove this file and the registry item.
Please run this additional tool.
Please download ComboFix
from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop. For information regarding this download, please visit this web page: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofixLink 1Link 2* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
IMPORTANT....1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Do not install any other programs until this if fixed.
How to : Disable Anti-virus and Firewall...http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html
Double click on ComboFix.exe
& follow the prompts.
- When finished, it will produce a report for you.
- Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt
Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall
Note: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html
Note: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion.
" when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.
Any reason you choose this option while running DDS?#Option MBR scan is disabled.
Please post the logs for my review.