Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

movie review on the hobbit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

havent seen the movie yet but came across this review, thought Id share. . .

http://blog.bookrix.com/wp-content/upload/The-Hobbit.png

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

I saw The Hobbit. I liked it. I enjoyed Golem.

Regarding that review. Seems to me Tolkein wrote LOTR and The Hobbit and such way before Harry Potter was ever thought of. Just sayin

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,688 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

LOL

Top 5 things that never get done:

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,962 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Indeed Pandy. LONG before. Tolkein is considered the founder of the fantasy genre. Also, The Hobbit was written before LTR trilogy. The Hobbit was published in 1937. There was an animated film of the Hobbit made in 1977. More Hobbit trivia can be found here: http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/The_Hobbit_%28disambiguation%29

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#5 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

I saw The Hobbit. I liked it. I enjoyed Golem.

Regarding that review. Seems to me Tolkein wrote LOTR and The Hobbit and such way before Harry Potter was ever thought of. Just sayin

thats what makes it so funny, its what gave that guy the "heres your sign award". . .:P

Edited by the_patriot11, 20 December 2012 - 03:42 PM.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#6 Valinorum

Valinorum

Shadow Hide The Hunter

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 1,706 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 PM

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

I liked the comparison between Harry Potter and TLOR trilogy.

Geek U Graduate

I close my topic(s) with no replies for more than 4 days. PM me or Moderators to reactivate. All helps are provided via forum ergo do not PM me for help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users