Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kaspersky - Error Message

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Madmah

Madmah

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

Dear All,

3 months back it's one of your tech who helped me to resolve an issue in my computer.

Here comes my issue: I have Original Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 installed in my computer. OS: Windows XP. Kaspersky is updated automatically.

It always shows: Your compueter security is at risk. And it shows: Fix it Now. When i click it, it does something and when i check my Detected Threats, that's empty.In the Status tab, it shows, full scan is requirecd. When i do a full scan - nothing is identified.

Also there is an another tab called - POst infection system restore is required. Tried that too, but when system reboots the same message apperas.

I dont find any difficulty in browsing and dont think any virus infection.

Kindly let me know what s the issue with my Anti Virus.

Thank you

Regards,

Madmah

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,404 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Perhaps they are just telling you your AV is outdated..Kaspersky Internet Security 2011
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Madmah

Madmah
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Hi,

Please tell me how to fix it?

Please guide me with instructions to do it..

My AV is updated automatically..

Thanks

Madmah

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,404 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Go Here click the red Download button on left side.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Madmah

Madmah
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

Hi,

The version which i have is the original (Licensed one). When i click the link given by you, its asking me to download the free version of KASPERSKY 2013 VERSION.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,404 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

Go here then...
http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/product-updates?ICID=INT1674082

#7 Madmah

Madmah
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

Hi,

I checked the link suggested by you.
I dont know what to be downloaded.

Past days whenever my system reboot, my kaspersky shows a message, your computer security is at risk. Detected illegal software that can be used by criminals to harm your computer or personal data.
And then it asks me to do a full scan, When full scan is done - It says your computer security at risk do a full scan and this cycle repeats.
Under report, it shows Trojan graph as high But no name is mentioned.

Think some trojan in my PC/ Please walk me to fix the issue.

Regards,

Madmah

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,404 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

OK, let's get a deeper look at what going on.
Start a new topic as instructed in the Guide below.
You can use this title again... Kaspersky - Error Message

Include this....
Past days whenever my system reboot, my kaspersky shows a message, your computer security is at risk. Detected illegal software that can be used by criminals to harm your computer or personal data.
And then it asks me to do a full scan, When full scan is done - It says your computer security at risk – do a full scan and this cycle repeats.
Under report, it shows Trojan graph as high – But no name is mentioned.

This link back to here...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic479073.html/page__pid__2931252#top

Please follow this Preparation Guide and post in a new topic.

Let me know if all went well.

Edited by boopme, 27 December 2012 - 10:09 AM.

#9 Madmah

Madmah
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Dear Broni,

Checked with full scan. It shows no error.

But the notification given by kaspersky still remains.

Guide me..

My hearty New year wishes 2013 to you and to your team.

Regards,

Madmah

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,404 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Closed this, Double post here

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic479871.html/page__p__2932047#entry2932047

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users