Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

motherboard replacement

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 general0

general0

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

I am trying to replace an ASUS motherboard with an ABit vt7. I am having a problem with the connections. I can't find a manual and I haven't been able to locate the power switch connector. Does anyone have a manual taking up space in their library or that could help me with the hookups

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,377 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I have done some extensive searching for you and finally came up with a PDF document of your owners manual for the Abit VT7 motherboard.

The name of the document is 20e226add37d60cce99cb8d9ac68625d.PDF If I am lucky, when I send this post to the server the link I am about to add will link you Directly to the download. So I want to warn you a head of time that if you click the link below, a PDF document download prompt should appear shortly afterwards, accept the file.

I have downloaded the document and scanned it for any harmful code and it passed both MalwareBytes, MS Security Essentials and SpyBot Search & Destroy security scans.

Here is the link Please Click --> ABIT VT7 Motherboard Manual

If that link fails to work, please try this link http://safemanuals.com/annexe_REV-2-01_ABIT_VT7-_E.htm The download link is located on the right side of the page, look for the link titled ABIT VT7 - REV. 2.01: Download the complete user guide (2553 Ko) It has an Adobe Reader icon right next to the link, that is the motherboard owners manual download link you need to click.

The Manual has several languages in it, including English, be sure to save the manual to your computer, once you have it, scroll down until you see page 1-1 the manual will be in all English from that point onward.

Any problems with the download, please let me know.

Best of luck to you.

Kind regards....

Bruce.

EDIT: Changed scan to Scanned. ~Bruce.

Edited by MrBruce1959, 20 December 2012 - 01:29 AM.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 37 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users