Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc Gamer <> Pc Building Bible 2006

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:30 PM

Just wanted to know if anyone picked this up and what is your opinion about it.

I picked it up and love all the info. Thou the pc that they build is a little on the pricey side espicialy when you turn it all into canadian money but I found it very helpfull. It has a 79 step on how to build a computer with a picture for every step.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 shawnC

shawnC

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 AM

Posted 09 September 2006 - 09:31 AM

this thread brought me here to your forums,did you get that book online? or is it in bookstores? im in the states so it might be cheaper to build here. :thumbsup:

#3 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 09 September 2006 - 09:59 AM

Well it's a magazine and I got it at a newstand... Don't know if they still have that issue out but you could probably go to the pc gamer website and if you go to the place where you can order past issues you can probably get it there.

#4 shawnC

shawnC

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 AM

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:34 PM

thaks for the info,i went to Barns and Nobel and they had me institutionalized cause they thought i was crazy!

i will check the website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users