Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC to TV, from other room

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jenny5

Jenny5

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 AM

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

A couple months ago I built my husband a computer desk, with an see thru enclosure to house the cpu components. basically the hardware is laid out, mounted to the desk and enclosed so you can see everything running. Very cool, and when I was ready to assemble everything he realized it would put an end to him using the LR tv as a monitor. Occasionally we would move the CPU to LR when he has long weekends, etc so he can game out there, then the kids and I can watch. Also, it's just awesome on a 52" screen. His bday is in a few weeks so I'd like to find a way to transmit from PC to TV, about 30, maybe 40, away, thru a closet/1 wall. I could run a HDMI thru the attic and back down, as we have a 1 story house, but I don't know how practical that is. I know they make wireless transmitters, but how good is the signal, would there be lag in gaming? Then what about the keyboard/mouse/sound??? I'm a bit behind in all the computer gadgets so hoping someone can point me in right direction. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users