Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP ProBook 6455b Wireless Button Not Responding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VinceDre

VinceDre

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

It may or may not be due to virus(es), I'm still running a few scans. In any case, the wireless button is not working. It's supposed to switch between amber and blue when you touch it, but it's just staying blue, and it's still staying connected to my WiFi. This happened after the virus issue that I had last night. The viruses seem to be pretty much gone, so I'm kind of confused why the WiFi button still isn't working. I have rebooted several times in between scans.

Try to dumb down answers as much as possible - while I like to think of myself as "tech savvy", I'm still not very keen on all the technical terms and devices.

Thanks!(And sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I thought this is where the topic best fit)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,601 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 PM

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

It would help to know the make and model of this computer and the operating system you are running.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 TNTCustomComputers

TNTCustomComputers

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

If you have had recent virus problems, I would try reinstalling the drivers for the card just in case they were corrupted. Without more specific details that's the best answer I can provide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users