Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP Pavilion Dv4-1220us flashing lights

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 savagerose

savagerose

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

I tried to turn on my HP dv4-1220us this morning and received flashing light sequences instead. The lights beside and above the caps lock and scroll lock are flahing in steady unison. The battery light is flashing a little faster and the dvd green light is flashing 3 times then pause repeatedly unless I open it and then it flashes 1 time and pause repeatedly. Can someone please help explain to me what these lights mean. I tried looking at HP's web page for help, but it does not show these sequences. All the lights on the power button strip at top are lit too.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users