If I read the screen correctly, it looks like a STOP 0x00000116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR.
Let's see if we can help you with your computer BSOD problem. These problems are often not simple so gathering as much information about your computer will be important.1.
) Please download the following two files to your Documents
) Navigate to your Documents
- Right click on BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe and select, Run as administrator.
- This will run autoruns as well and will create a new folder, Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2, within your Documents.
) Run a System Health Report
- Click START -> type perfmon /report , then click perfmon /report at top of column. .
- After data collection, click File -> save as perfmon.html in your newly created "Documents\Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2" folder.
) Zip up the Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2
- Right click on the folder and select Send to --> Compressed (zipped) folder.
) Please upload the zipped folder to a File Sharing website
of your choosing because Bleeping Computer
has a 512 K
only upload limit and this file will be much larger. In addition
To help us get a better look at your computer's hardware, please download and install Speccy
by Piriform. (mirror site
- During installation, uncheck "Install the free Google Toolbar along with Speccy."
- Run Speccy and from the top menu, select File --> Publish Snapshot. Click "Yes" to proceed.
- Click, Copy to Clipboard and paste this address into your next post.