Hey there, i'm robocop I will be helping you with your problem.Please do the following:
Download Security Check
, and save it to your Desktop
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad
document should open automatically called checkup.txt
; please post the contents of that document.
Please download Farbar Service Scanner
(FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.
Make sure the following options are checked:Internet Services
Security Center/Action Center
It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
Please download MiniToolBox
and run it.
Checkmark following boxes:
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Devices (do NOT change any settings here)
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
and post the result.
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
(aka MBAM): https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/
to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe
and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
, then click Finish
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan
, then click Scan
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results
to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here
Be sure to restart the computer.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Mod Edit: You are not permitted to run aswMBR by forum rules.
Please read Instructions for posting advice in Am I Infected
Edited by Queen-Evie, 13 December 2012 - 01:06 PM.