Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey der Hi der Ho der

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thatFATguy91

thatFATguy91

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 AM

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hello, I am a fairly mild mannered guy. I play video games, sports, etc. I am somewhat familiar with virus removal cause a couple years ago I used this other website that has since been changed, but I am still somewhat of a noob. I want to learn how to fix my computer so that I can save money and time and maybe even make a buck by fixing my friend's computers. I have really had no problems replacing hardware, I am naturally good with my hands. Teach me of your ways masters of the computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,094 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

:welcome:Welcome TFG to Bleeping Computer.

Start with the many tutorials and guides that are here. Any questions just ask in the proper forum.

For some reason your topic title reminded me of this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-de-Hi!

Hi-de-Hi! is a British sitcom that aired on the BBC from 1980 to 1988.

It was set in a fictional holiday camp during 1959 and 1960 and was written by Jimmy Perry and David Croft, who also wrote Dad's Army and It Ain't Half Hot Mum.

The title was the phrase used to greet the campers and in early episodes was written Hi de Hi. The series revolved around the lives of the camp's management and entertainers, most of them struggling actors or has-beens.

Have a good time
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users