Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MoneyPak Fake FBI Virus!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TMcArthur

TMcArthur

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Now i know that this comes up a lot in the virus world, But for some reason, all the solutions that people have been suggesting.. ARENT WORKING! No safe mode, No safe mode with networking or command prompt, no 2nd user account, no task manager, no kickstarting, i cant do anything other than turn my extremely expensive compute on! I need help, If someone can find out a way of fixing my updated version of this virus, Please tell me, I will post a picture of what my version looks like. Just so people can see what it is. And if no one can figure this out, Can someone tell me how to restore my computer to factory settings from startup??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 PM

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

Restart the PC

Press F8 on bootup

Select REPAIR YOUR COMPUTER

Click on REPAIR