Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

spyware quake

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gupter

gupter

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:22 PM

I had spy falcon the other week and the answer on the forum worked really well, I know have this one spyware quake 2. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it.

Thanks

Copter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 25 March 2006 - 01:37 AM

Hi gupter,

I split your post away form someone else's in the HJT forum. To get rid of spyware quake you need to post a log in a thread of your own. This is so you'll get the best help possible and having more than one person posting to one thread gets confusing. Each machine is diferent and elements of infections vary from person to person.

Please follow this guide to get a log posted so we can get the process started:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users