Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, Its Our Pleasure to Be Here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bytes Back DR

Bytes Back DR

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 PM

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hello, Bleeping Computer family we are Bytes Back Data Recovery from Chagrin Falls, Oh. We have been visiting these forums for about 6 mos now and it has been a great source of information regarding all types news, tips & tricks and viral eradication procedures. We are primarily a data recovery company but we are expanding our anti-virus presence in our area. My name is Ron and I am the Director of Technical Operation for BBDR. We perform evaluations at no cost to all of our walk-in customers. I appreciate the efforts of all who post here and in the up and coming months we will provide more feedback on the forums regarding our areas expertise and questions regarding the areas where we need assistance. Please feel free to visit our website, or call us if you have any questions.

Data recovery has been around for years, but we are the first data recovery lab in Ohio with a retail store front. This allows you to have a face to face interaction with a knowledgeable and friendly technician who will perform your recovery. If you are not near the east side Cleveland, Dodd camera locations across Cuyahoga county and the Dayton area are able to get your media to us in short order.

Most data recovery centers are not able to perform all the work themselves, requiring them to send their work to a third party. This adds time, cost, and potential loss or miscommunication about your data. Having all the necessary tools for any data recovery in-house, we are able to save you time and money.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 PM

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Hello and welcome to the Community!!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users