Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

USING DVD BURNER

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 AM

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

HI,I am not yet if my attempt at burning a DVD is success yet as it has been running for 3hr 45min.
This the closet i have gotten to burning a DVD my other attempts have been good,it is burning at 16x
It is a ATAPI iHAS124C burner,what is on the DVD i will not until it says it is done ant thoughts on this thanks
The burner i am using is called FINAL BURN came with PC.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bobbier

Bobbier

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

I have googled but cant find a DVD burner called "FINAL BURN", I think you can try another one to see if it helps. What I found: CDburnerxp, Freemake, Leawo, AnytoDVD, but I dont know which is best...

Edited by Bobbier, 07 December 2012 - 01:46 AM.

#3 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

Hi,

I always use ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/ It is the only burning software I've used for years.
I use it to Burn CDs, DVDs and BluRay disks.

Download links

Good Luck
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#4 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 AM

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

HI,rotor123,I downloaded IMGBURN the other nite,but the problem i am having is the sequence to burn a DVD i got a iso. but when tried
to burn a DVD i could not get it to come up my PC screen.
What i want to do is remove all of the pictures in MY PICTURES and put them on a DVD,what i thought would work is right click on MY PICTURES,select all
then i would be able burn a ISO. then use that to burn a DVD,but when i ran IMGBURN it showed what appeared to be doing just that,it showed sectors,over 400,000kbs
of data recorded,but think i am missing something like when finalize a disk from my DVD recorder.
Is there procedure that i need to know to get a DVD to replay,i know there is one in there somewhere but just have not found it yet any help would be appreciated,thanks

#5 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

What i want to do is remove all of the pictures in MY PICTURES and put them on a DVD,what i thought would work is right click on MY PICTURES,select all
then i would be able burn a ISO

While you're at the My Pictures location, just hit CTRL + A to select all and look in your Windows Explorer box for a Print button. A Dialogue box will open prompting you to insert the disc and burn the jpeg files. Windows also has the built-in burning feature and in some cases where you need to burn a single folder i.e. my pictures or other known formats of data.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users