Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows loosing focus, malware

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 glossybanana

glossybanana

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

Every two minutes or so, something is stealing focus away from my current window.
I asked on IRC and someone told me it could be za
its really annoying ty

Edit: Moved topic from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jimbob85

Jimbob85

• Members
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Welcome to BC! Lets try a few scans and see what may be lurking around.

Please Download Tdsskiller

Run TDSSKiller.exe
Click on Change Parameters
Put a check in the box of Detect TDLFS file system
Start scan
When it is finished the utility outputs a list of detected objects with descriptions:
The utility automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects and asks you what to do with suspicious objects (Skip, by default)
Just stick with the default options and click Continue
If it wants to reboot please allow it to do so and let me know
Click on Report and post the contents of the text file that will open

By default, the utility outputs the log into system disk (it is usually the disk where the operating system is installed, C:\) root folder. The Log will have a name like: TDSSKiller.Version_Date_Time_log.txt.

Please Download Malwarebytes AKA MBAM

Update Malwarebytes via the update tab.
Run a full scan
When the scan finnishes please select Remove Selected and make sure all of the boxs are checked
Please post the results

The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to
include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.

Download

ESET online scanner

Install it

Click on START, it should download the virus definitions
When scan completes, click on LIST of found threats

Export the list to desktop, copy the contents of the text file in your reply
You may not get a listing if nothing is found

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users