Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer is extremely slow & Freezing. Malwarebytes will not run in Safemode.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pimpfelix

pimpfelix

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

Hey.

I'm running Windows 7 32bit.

The last couple of days my computer has been going crazy slow even in Safe mode. I know my way around the computer but for some reason cannot fix this.
I noticed in the event log that there was a couple of problems.

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

wuaueng.dll (980) SUS20ClientDataStore: A request to write to the file "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\Logs\edb.log" at offset 698368 (0x00000000000aa800) for 512 (0x00000200) bytes succeeded, but took an abnormally long time (101 seconds) to be serviced by the OS. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.

The Windows Search Service is starting up and attempting to remove the old search index {Reason: Index Corruption}.

This computer was running very fast a couple of days ago. My wife was on it and I now its extremely slow. Can someone please help me? I am currently running SUPERANTISPYWare (It actually allowed me to install and run it in Safemode)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users