Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What's eating Windows Vista?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 italiana

italiana

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

Hi,

I've gotten an old laptop from my father, a Thinkpad operating on Windows Vista. At the beginning the computer was barely functioning since there was virtually no room on the C-drive left. By removing some of the installed programs I managed to free up some space and, at the moment, the laptop is working ok. BUT, I noticed that this memory is gradually and steadily “disappearing”. I only have 2.9 GB left (of a SW_Preload (C:) of origanally 55 GB) I have absolutely no idea how come. And I have no idea how to deal with this should the laptop again become unoperational due to C: < 0.5 GB, since I have already deleted all that I thought was safe to delete from the internal memory.

Can somebody help me and/or point me into the right direction to remedy this situation?

Is there some kind of log located on the C-drive, that “eats up” memory. Can I (partially) empty it. Can I delete more programs from C:? Or from another drive? What should I be looking at to get a grip on this problem?

All help is greatly appreciated!

I apologize in advance if this isn't the right section to start this topic. Please feel free to move it.
As to my personal computer skills. No that brilliant. But I have a good head on my shoulder, so I should be able to keep up with explanations you provide, or actions you propose.

Thank you,
Giovanna

PS I've posted a similar topic on this forum November 2011. Nobody responded at the time. I decided to experiment myself, the laptop crashed shortly afterwards, and only recently did I find the energy to try again.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,870 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

What makes you think that capacity is disappearing regarding RAM?

Seems to me that you are talking about hard drive space...which is not memory, just storage capacity.

Please download MiniToolBox , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 .

Louis

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

One thing you can do is to run the Disk Cleanup application.

Go to Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Disk Cleanup.

System Restore is allocated at least 15% of the hdd space, and up to 30% if it is activated later. This can be turned off, but if you do you will lose all of your restore points. There are times when it is convenient to use System Restore, such as returning the computer to a point prior to the development of a problem.

If you wan to do this you can use this link to find instructions.

Since you didn't post the model of this Lenovo I can only make general suggestions, such as if this model has a restore partition you could use it to take it back to the way it came out of the box. This would mean losing any programs, data, pictures, videos, and e-mail. If you don't have a restore partition and you have the installation disc you could reformat the hdd and reinstall the operating system.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 PM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

You can also use this http://www.jam-software.com/freeware/index.shtml and post the folder/contents that takes up most of your system drive.

Tekken

#5 italiana

italiana
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

Thank you all for your response.

I can't download the proposed programs, or any program it seems (and neither the Speccy ZIP-file). I've tried several times (with reboots). Downloads consistently stop at 99%. I've lowered internet security levels from normal-high to normal but that didn't help. It's frustrating encountering problems this early on. What do you suggest I do?

I regularly run a disk cleanup (before closing the computer) and disk defragmentation (each week). I ran a check disk last night in an attempt to solve the download issue. To no avail

Disabling System Restore, seems quite radical, I'd like to keep that as a last resort option and first try MiniToolBox. On principle I don't mind loosing photos, emails and personal documents etc. The most important thing to me is to preserve internet access (!) and office.org programs.

My laptop is a Thinkpad Lenovo R500 (Intel Centrino). Browser is Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.19088. There are 4 hard disk stations (partitions?): C: (SW_preload), D: (Data), Q: (Lenovo) and S: (SERVICEV003). I don't have the installation disk, I seem to remember the computer was installed by the person my father bought it from.

Yes, this is an issue about hard disk C: storage capacity. Thank you for pointing out that mistake, Louis. Can you, as a moderator, adjust the subtitle of this topic please, so as not to confuse other people?

Thank you,
Giovanna

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,870 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

I will adjust the title :).

You may have sufficient room to move files from the C: partition (which should be the one with Windows) to the Data partition, thereby allowing Vista to run properly. The general rule is that Windows needs 10-15% of the Windows partition to be free space.

Logical candidates for files which can be easily moved...and probably are the largest files...would be in My Videos, My Pictures, My Music...these files do not have to be stored on the C: partition and can be individually moved (don't try to move the "MY" folders) to another partition if space is available.

If not, they can be stored on DVDs or an external drive.

Once files have been moved, I would run the chkdsk /r command or simply reboot the system and see if things have improved.

Louis

#7 italiana

italiana
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

Thank you for editing the title, Louis :)

In trying to get the laptop to work again after it crashed, I had already moved most pictures etc. from the c:drive (and I'm afraid I inadvertently did delete some MY-folders :o ). But I managed to move some additional files to the d:-drive (the large dump file (dmp) for one). There's now 3.20 GB free space on the c:-drive instead of the 2.7 GB last night. However, I'm still unable to download the proposed programs, downloads stop at 99%; I tried in normal mode and in safe mode with networking. And that worries me because this way I can't download diagnostic tools etc.

There are probably still other files I can move, but I personally can't make out if I can do this without damaging the operational system. A candidate for moving are the files linked to windows email (outlook, Windows life?), since I will be using a yahoo email account.

Any suggestions how to proceed from here?

There's another thing, in the Windows Update sits Windows Vista service pack 2 waiting to be installed. But it is a large file: 73.2 MB at best, 470.3 MB if all. I'm afraid that, if I try to install it, the extra chunk it will take out the available space on the c:-drive will accelerate the decrease and leave me with even less time to find a solution. At this point I'm not really concerned with being able to use the latest hardware, I just want to keep this laptop operational. Should I install the pack?

Thank you,
Giovanna

#8 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,870 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

MBs...are small files, not even worthy of being considered...unless your C: partition is abnormally small.

Please post the size of the C: partition and the amount of free space reflected at this moment.

SP1 should have been installed long before today...but, for the moment, ignore that.

Louis

#9 italiana

italiana
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Total capacity of the c-partition is 55GB, available space at the moment is 3.17GB.

An idea: I see there is a possibility to compress the files on the c-partition, to save disk space. This option is not selected at the moment. Can I safely compress the content of the c-partition, or would compression of these files prevent c-drive from properly functioning?

Giovanna

#10 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,870 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

With all due respect...for a 55GB partition to be near capacity...you have a ton of iles which can be moved to another partition, if you so wish.

The only files that need to remain on the C: partition are Windows...and installed programs. All files which reflect data...backup files, graphica, videos, music, documents...all these things can be moved to another partition.

If you choose not to do that...there is no resolution that I can foresee.

Louis

#11 italiana

italiana
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

It's not that I don't want to move files as you suggest, Louis, I'm just not knowledgeable enough about computers to select all the files that can be moved without interfering with the functioning of the laptop. Yes, I may have become overly cautious. So, after your reassurance that I only need to keep windows and program files, I decided to take the plunge and transferred everything to D: except for windows, progam files, program data and users.

That upped the available free space on the c:partition to a meagre 3.81GB. And as would be expected, the used space of D: increased accordingly. So, whatever file(s) is taking up this much space, must still be among the files I haven't moved from the c-partition.

The space used by these folders amounts to 49GB, not quite 51,19GB (55GB – 3.81GB) but close.
windows 18.30GB
program data 0.298GB
program files 4.85GB
users 25.60GB
--------------------------
TOTAL C: 49.048GB

I took a closer look at the components of the users-folder. The problem is located somewhere in C: > users > Francis > AppData > Local > Microsoft > Windows
Properties says Windows takes up 25GB on the c-partition, but when I open the folder, non of its 8 components - hidden files included - seem bigger than 11 MB.
I can't move Windows to the D-partition. Should I try again, this time to an external drive, leaving the computer turned on during the night? Maybe it just takes a long time to move as it's such a large folder. Or best leave it untouched since it is a Windows folder?

I managed to download MiniToolBox to an external hard disk and transfer it to my laptop. The result is in Dutch though; I translated it for you. I'll see if I can switch to an english version of Windows. I haven't been able to download the other programs yet.

Meantime, I've discovered tons of other problems, such as: there are no system restore points, the administrative password has been lost, in the past I may have deleted too much from the c-drive, Windows Vista SP2 can't be installed, iexplore.exe doesn't interact with windows... I'm surprised this machine is still running. If it didn't have sentimental value for me, I would have chucked it already. I've been tinkering at it almost non stop for 2 weeks, including most nights. I'm going to take a break from it. I have a few papers due at college. But I will be back.

Giovanna

Below are the results form MiniToolBox: [translated from Dutch]

MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 25-11-2012
Ran by Francis (administrator) on 08-12-2012 at 18:53:25
Running from "D:\Users\Francis\Desktop"
Windows Vista ™ Business Service Pack 1 (X86)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (12/08/2012 06:51:48 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: Programma iexplore.exe, versie 8.0.6001.19088 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Problem Reports and Solutions control panel.
Proces-id: 1748
Start Time: 01cdd56c45ddb93b
Termination Time: 905

Error: (12/08/2012 06:26:54 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: Programma iexplore.exe, versie 8.0.6001.19088 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Problem Reports and Solutions control panel.
Proces-id: 1674
Start Time: 01cdd56189b20bdb
Termination time: 297

Error: (12/08/2012 06:14:08 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Proces-id: 1320
Start Time: 01cdd5629950d61b
Termination Time: 31

Error: (12/08/2012 05:31:56 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Proces-id: 1520
Start Time: 01cdd5609215580b
Termination Time: 16

Error: (12/08/2012 04:30:14 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Proces-id: 106c
Start Time: 01cdd54d6c289cfb
Termination time: 46

Error: (12/08/2012 02:03:01 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (12/08/2012 02:01:37 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (12/08/2012 01:48:08 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (12/08/2012 01:46:31 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (12/08/2012 01:30:51 PM) (Source: System Restore) (User: )
Description: unable to set a systems restore point for volume (proces = C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe; description = Install program for Windows modules; Hr = 0x80070422).

System errors:
=============

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (12/08/2012 06:51:48 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.19088174801cdd56c45ddb93b905

Error: (12/08/2012 06:26:54 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.19088167401cdd56189b20bdb297

Error: (12/08/2012 06:14:08 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.19088132001cdd5629950d61b31

Error: (12/08/2012 05:31:56 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.19088152001cdd5609215580b16

Error: (12/08/2012 04:30:14 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: iexplore.exe8.0.6001.19088106c01cdd54d6c289cfb46

Error: (12/08/2012 02:03:01 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (12/08/2012 02:01:37 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (12/08/2012 01:48:08 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (12/08/2012 01:46:31 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (12/08/2012 01:30:51 PM) (Source: System Restore)(User: )
Description: C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe Install program for Windows modules0x80070422

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
Date: 2012-12-08 13:24:48.611
Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2012-12-08 13:24:48.455
Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2012-12-08 13:24:48.315

Date: 2012-12-08 13:24:48.174

Date: 2012-12-08 13:24:48.034

Date: 2012-12-08 12:28:04.906

Date: 2012-12-08 12:28:04.781

Date: 2012-12-08 12:28:04.641

Date: 2012-12-08 12:28:04.485

Date: 2012-12-08 12:28:04.313

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

AAC Decoder (Version: 7.1.0)
Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX (Version: 11.1.102.55)
Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.1.116)
AutoUpdate (Version: 1.1)
Belgacom Genius (Version: 2.2.43.0)
Brother MFL-Pro Suite (Version: 1.00)
Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007 SP2 (Version: 3.0.8619.1)
Camera Center (Version: 1.0.26)
Client Security - Password Manager (Version: 8.20.0023.00)
Conexant 20561 SmartAudio HD (Version: 4.92.13.0)
DirectXInstallService (Version: 9.0.2)
DivX Codec (Version: 6.8.5)
DivX Player (Version: 7.1.0)
DivX Plus DirectShow Filters
DivX Version Checker (Version: 7.0.0.19)
DivX Web Player (Version: 1.4.3)
Drag-to-Disc (Version: 9.05)
Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.21.129)
H.264 Decoder (Version: 1.0.0)
Help Center (Version: 2.00h)
Integrated Camera (Version: 5.8.8.012)
Intel PROSet Wireless
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
Intel® Management Engine Interface
Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software (Version: 12.03.2000)
InterVideo Register Manager (Version: 1.0.4.0)
InterVideo WinDVD (Version: 5.0-B11.1243)
Java™ 6 Update 13 (Version: 6.0.130)
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
Lenovo Registration
Lenovo System Interface Driver (Version: 1.01)
Lenovo System Toolbox (Version: 5.1.5183.14)
Lenovo Welcome v1.0.24.3
McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise Module (Version: 8.5.0.163)
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise (Version: 8.6.0)
Message Center (Version: 2.01d)
Message Center Plus (Version: 2.0.0012.00)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Language Pack SP1 - nld (Version: 3.5.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (Version: 3.5.30729)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile NLD Language Pack (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6012.5000)
Microsoft Choice Guard (Version: 2.0.48.0)
Microsoft Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Small Business Connectivity Components (Version: 2.0.7024.0)
Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant (Version: 2.9)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 4.1.10329.0)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (Version: 3.1.0000)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (MSSMLBIZ) (Version: 9.4.5000.00)
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client (Version: 9.00.5000.00)
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English) (Version: 9.00.5000.00)
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer (Version: 9.00.5000.00)
Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86) (Version: 1.0.1215.0)
Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v1.0 (x86) (Version: 1.0.1215.0)
Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86) (Version: 1.0.1215.0)
Microsoft Sync Framework Services v1.0 (x86) (Version: 1.0.1215.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft® Office Language Pack 2007 – Nederlands (voor Office Outlook 2007 met Business Contact Manager SP1) (Version: 3.0.7311.0)
MKV Splitter (Version: 1.0.0)
Mobile Broadband Connect (Version: 3.4.0058)
MSVCRT (Version: 14.0.1468.721)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (Version: 4.20.9870.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0)
OGA Notifier 1.7.0105.35.0 (Version: 1.7.0105.35.0)
On Screen Display (Version: 5.21.00)
OpenOffice.org 3.0 (Version: 3.0.9379)
Paint.NET v3.31 (Version: 3.31.0)
PDFCreator (Version: 0.9.8)
pdfforge Toolbar v1.0 (Version: 1.00.0000)
Presentation Director (Version: 4.00a)
Product Recovery Disc Burning Utility (Version: 1.0.0019.00)
Productivity Center Supplement for ThinkPad (Version: 3.00b)
Registry patch for Windows Vista USB S3 PM Enablement (Version: 1.00)
Registry patch of Changing Timing of IDLE IRP by Finger Print Driver for Windows Vista (Version: 1.01)
Registry Patch of Enabling Device Initiated Power Management(DIPM) on SATA for Windows Vista (Version: 1.01)
Registry patch to improve USB device detection on resume from sleep for Windows Vista (Version: 1.01.0000)
Rescue and Recovery (Version: 4.21.0014.00)
RICOH R5C83x/84x Flash Media Controller Driver Ver.3.54.02 (Version: 3.54.02)
Roxio Activation Module (Version: 1.0)
Roxio Central Audio (Version: 3.7.0)
Roxio Central Copy (Version: 3.7.0)
Roxio Central Core (Version: 3.7.0)
Roxio Central Data (Version: 3.7.0)
Roxio Central Tools (Version: 3.7.0)
Roxio Creator Business Edition (Version: 10.1)
Roxio Creator Business Edition (Version: 10.1.177)
Roxio Express Labeler 3 (Version: 3.2.1)
SBITS (Version: 1.1.1)
Sonic CinePlayer Decoder Pack (Version: 4.3.0)
Sonic Icons for Lenovo (Version: 2.0.0)
Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 9 (Version: 9.0.0)
SyncToy 2.0 (x86) (Version: 2.0.100.0)
System Update (Version: 3.14.0023)
Taalpakket voor Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 - NL
Taalpakket voor Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - NLD (Version: 4.0.30319)
TeamViewer 4
ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software 6.1.0.4500 (Version: 6.1.0.4500)
ThinkPad EasyEject Utility (Version: 2.36)
ThinkPad FullScreen Magnifier (Version: 2.04)
ThinkPad Mobility Center Customization (Version: 1.50.0000)
ThinkPad Modem Adapter (Version: 7.73.00)
ThinkPad Power Management Driver (Version: 1.45)
ThinkPad Power Manager (Version: 2.42)
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver (Version: 7.202.1616.206)
ThinkPad UltraNav Utility (Version: 2.04)
ThinkVantage Access Connections (Version: 5.21)
ThinkVantage Active Protection System (Version: 1.61)
ThinkVantage Productivity Center (Version: 3.02)
ThinkVantage Status Gadget (Version: 1.1.0027)
ThinkVantage Technologies Welcome Message (Version: 1.20)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707) (Version: 1)
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.762 (Version: 1.0.0)
Verizon Wireless BroadbandAccess Self Activation (Version: 1.3.2)
Wallpapers
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom (b57nd60x) Net (11/29/2007 10.62.1.2) (Version: 11/29/2007 10.62.1.2)
Windows Driver Package - Intel (iaStor) hdc (11/03/2008 8.6.3.1004) (Version: 11/03/2008 8.6.3.1004)
Windows Driver Package - Intel hdc (02/20/2008 6.9.1.1001) (Version: 02/20/2008 6.9.1.1001)
Windows Driver Package - Intel System (01/30/2008 8.6.1.1001) (Version: 01/30/2008 8.6.1.1001)
Windows Driver Package - Intel System (02/20/2008 8.6.1.1002) (Version: 02/20/2008 8.6.1.1002)
Windows Driver Package - Intel System (02/20/2008 8.7.0.1007) (Version: 02/20/2008 8.7.0.1007)
Windows Driver Package - Intel System (09/15/2006 7.0.0.1011) (Version: 09/15/2006 7.0.0.1011)
Windows Driver Package - Intel USB (02/05/2007 8.3.0.1011) (Version: 02/05/2007 8.3.0.1011)
Windows Driver Package - Lenovo 1.45 (02/18/2008 1.45) (Version: 02/18/2008 1.45)
Windows Driver Package - Ricoh Company MMC Host Controller (02/15/2008 6.00.03.05) (Version: 02/15/2008 6.00.03.05)
Windows Driver Package - Ricoh Company MS Host Controller (07/30/2007 6.00.01.11) (Version: 07/30/2007 6.00.01.11)
Windows Driver Package - Ricoh Company xD Host Controller (07/30/2007 6.00.01.13) (Version: 07/30/2007 6.00.01.13)
Windows Live - Hulpprogramma voor uploaden (Version: 14.0.8014.1029)
Windows Live aanmeldhulp (Version: 5.000.818.5)
Windows Live Call (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
Windows Live Mail (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
Windows Live Movie Maker (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
Windows Live Photo Gallery (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
Windows Live Sync (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
Windows Live Writer (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
WinRAR

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 63%
Total physical RAM: 1991.27 MB
Available physical RAM: 723.76 MB
Total Pagefile: 4225.81 MB
Available Pagefile: 2278.53 MB
Total Virtual: 2047.88 MB
Available Virtual: 1971.21 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: (SW_Preload) (Fixed) (Total:55.04 GB) (Free:3.3 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: (Data) (Fixed) (Total:166.61 GB) (Free:139.83 GB) NTFS
4 Drive f: (FreeAgent Drive) (Fixed) (Total:465.76 GB) (Free:465.5 GB) NTFS
5 Drive q: (Lenovo) (Fixed) (Total:9.77 GB) (Free:1.89 GB) NTFS
6 Drive s: (SERVICEV003) (Fixed) (Total:1.46 GB) (Free:0.67 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\LT-FRANCIS

Administrator Francis Guest

completed.

**** End of log ****

Edited by italiana, 08 December 2012 - 07:01 PM.

#12 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 PM

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

Did you checked the Downloads, Movies and Music folders under the Users directory?

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users