Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings from chilly Cambridgeshire, UK

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Merlin_Magii2

Merlin_Magii2

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

Bleeping Computers has been one of my primary reference points for many years. I particularly value the content because it is usually well moderated, contains answers by people who have something of value to offer and lacks the childish, hysterical tribalism of many other forums.

I am retired but running a very small computer consultancy serving SME's and professionals who operate from home. I have more than one PC and am presently ironing out the quirks of a Win 7 box since XP will be dead in the water in early 2014 and I fancy Win 8 like a hole in the head !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,453 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

Greetings, and welcome to the Bleeping Computer community!
Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users