Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:40 AM
Hello! I was having an anoying problem with a browser redirect during Google searches, both with IE and Chrome. I had already updated and scanned my computer with Mcafee, Spybot and Spyware Terminator unsuccessfully. Then I found at this forum someone with exactly the same symptoms I was having. The reply to him brought the instructions to run the ESET Online-Scanner and after that to install and run the Adwcleaner. And that was exactly what I did, and this time, voilá, I got rid of thhat bad guy!!
So, I would like to post here a special thanks to Bleeping Community, with the hope that I will be able to help someone as you've helped me. All the very best to everyone.