Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Old "vesa" Based Games (geforce/nvidia)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 D-Red Skull

D-Red Skull

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:01 AM

I have a few old games I would like to play on my new PC (Pentinum 4), such as Crusader - No Remorse; however they require VESA to play. When I run the universal VESA driver, it reports that my graphics card is not supported.

I have a GeForce FX 5600, and it works with other old games no problems that don't require VESA to be loaded for display.

Is there are VESA driver that will work with my graphics card?

Hoping someone here has a few ideas regarding this problem, and if possible offer a solution.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:03 PM

Mod addition to have topic requeued for member review.

Edited by Scarlett, 09 April 2006 - 05:35 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users