Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows wont open sometimes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maylina

maylina

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

I have had alot of problems with my computer.I was on yesterday and I was on a site I use alot. {ebay}All of a sudden when I was gonna open a site,Certificate error popped up.I looked it up to see what was up.Then when I went to my email,it did it again.I finally shut it down.When I tried to get back on,my window on here would not open at all,then my mouse did not work.I ran to be sure I did not pick up a bug and I didn't.
I don't know a lot about computers so I need help real bad.My son uses this for school and has a project due soon.
It did find this morning but I need to know how to check my whole system or something to find out if there is something wrong somewhere.

Mod Edit: Removed email address, spam protection - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 01 December 2012 - 02:09 PM.
Removed email address - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,644 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

1) It's very hard to follow your post. For example: "It did find this morning.." It found what, a virus? If so, run a full system scan with BOTH the installed anti virus AND with MalwareBytes. If you mean something else, please explain.

2) Support forums to not respond via email. All conversations are conducted here, on the forum, for all to see. That way others with similar problems can learn. Also, efforts aren't duplicated - everyone can see what advice has already been proffered.

#3 maylina

maylina
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Im sorry,I meant to say that my computer acted fine this morning and is still doing go.
I ran a scan on it a couple days ago and everything was fine with it.I have a lady that works on it for me and she works on computers by using this site.She told me about it and Im trying to fix it myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users