Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2003 - Missing "Contacts" folder

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 therocher

therocher

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 AM

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

Last winter I did a mass mailing from a folder in the "Contacts" section called "Companies".

Recently, I wanted to do another mailing so I went into the "Contacts" section but the folder "Companies" was not there. Other folders in "Contacts" were there but not that one. How it disappeared I do not know.

When I go into the "Sent" section and back to last winter I can search on the name of any addressee in the mass mailing and it brings up the full record as I made in the "Companies" folder. So, it is there somewhere, but I can't find it.

Also, in Outlook 2003, I can go to "Tools" and then click on "Address Book". In that section it asks me "Show names from the:" and it gives me a dron-down menu of folders in the Contacts area and "Companies" is one of the ones listed. When I click on it, it comes up with a list of names and email addresses of all the people in the "Companies" folder. So, it exists somewhere. Any idea of how I can find it??

Thanks

Peter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users