Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 w1w1w

w1w1w

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Hello, Ive joined here because my computer was struck by the google chrome/shockwave/java unresponsive bug/? and it spread to my whole computer causing me to have to resort to my mobile which is incompatible with most google forums,blogger, as it isnotICS orJB so Im unable to communicate with google about the problem and I fixed my mums computer with advice I searched from bleeping computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darkumas

Darkumas

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum. I suggest posting your issues in the "Am I infected, What do I do" forum so someone can help you with the issues.

#3 Vinicius Cardoso

Vinicius Cardoso

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

Hi to all bleepingcomputer members!

#4 w1w1w

w1w1w
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

Thankyou I will, post to a forum but my research has concluded that neither google or Devs have correctly discovered the exact cause of the shockwave chrome unresponsiveness some say its java related but I updated to most recent chrome but my whole computer is still sufferring from it.It was working perfectly before it occurred. My AVs say computer is clean.

#5 Darkumas

Darkumas

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

What version of java are you running might I ask?

#6 Puspanathan

Puspanathan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

Hello This my first post. I am from malaysia

#7 w1w1w

w1w1w
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

Darkumas, sorry for my delayed reply ,I went off to do other things.
I updated from java 6 something to the latest 7.(Its automatically updated)and the chrome updated to 23.0.1271.64 m.,I have speccy, IO Bit toolbox & system explorer.

#8 Darkumas

Darkumas

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

Go ahead and list your issue in the forum I suggested earlier, also be sure to remove all older versions of java if you haven't already done so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users