Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Card No longer reconized

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 1Raptor

1Raptor

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:33 PM

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hello all

I recently watched a Video that talked about ADW cleaner & JRT junkware-removal-tool which was linked to this website for download, Now I`m not saying anything negative about either of these tools I want to make that clear. After running both tools they found some things I don`t begin to remember what but I did have it deleted,say I needed to reboot for changes to take affect, this is when my Video card ( nvidia Geforce GTS 250 ) stopped being recognized,its not showing in device manager,there's no warnings or errors,I took the card to our one and only "Computer Shop" today, they installed it in their test machine and all went well it worked fine, I came Home updated my Bios (all went well) reinstalled the card Nothing,I installed this card 3 years ago has worked fine up until I ran these two Programs (again I don`t blame the programs ) I am not very computer savvy,could someone offer a suggestion as to where to start? I am running on the mother boards graphics is there a 3rd party software I could run to diagnose the problem?

The computer is a HP Pavilion 6300f the mother board is Foxconn.

Thank-you

1Raptor

Edited by hamluis, 29 November 2012 - 09:15 PM.
Moved from Vista to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users