Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software RAID 0 failing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sag12

sag12

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 AM

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hello my name I guess does not matter but I am looking for some advise on a RAID 0 starting to fail. When I go into computer manager I am seeing that Disk 1 has a problem. Disk 0 at this point seems to be fine. If I have to replace the Disk 1 how would I bring the mirror back and what are the possibles of loose the mirror. And can I still have people on the system while re-creating the mirror. We are speaking about a HP Proliant ML310 G3 Storage running software RAID 0. Running of the chkdsk did find errors and made corrections to the file system. Your thoughts please. Any help would be great I don't want to loose this system. And time does appear to be short.

Tech guy needing help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=115&prodSeriesId=1812152&prodTypeId=12169&objectID=c00581816

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users